Welcome to Our Practice
At Prast Family Dental, we are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. We provide high-quality care in a friendly, warm environment. Dr. Prast has completed advanced training in all aspects of general dentistry. In addition to general cleanings, periodontal cleanings, fillings, crowns and regular checkups, our office offers cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign orthodontic retainers. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer. If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
We wanted to briefly address any potential concerns of our patients regarding COVID-19. At this time, we will remain open to meet the needs of our patients. As always, our office continues to meet the requirements for infection control regarding disinfection and sterilization protocols. We are taking additional precautions recommended by government agencies for patient areas and care and are monitoring the situation closely for updates. In addition to the regular precautions, we are:
- Offering patients the option to wait in their cars until their appointment room is ready for immediate seating
- Disinfecting all patient common areas and supplies (pens, etc) hourly and after every patient
- Asking all patients prior to their procedures to rinse with an antibacterial and anti-viral rinse
- Rescheduling any patient that is sick, or showing any symptom of respiratory infection or fever
- Continuously monitoring developments and recommendations by proper authorities
We ask that you please contact the office directly for individual questions/concerns. As always, patient safety, care, and comfort are our priorities.
Thank you so much for your continued confidence and patience:)
Zoom Whitening Special
Call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Zoom Whitening professional today.